Herman Gref, head of Sberbank, outlined five key areas for the use of artificial intelligence while speaking at the ‘Open Innovations’ forum:
- Customer-interaction bots — as artificial intelligence learns, it will become more accurate with its answers to customer questions as well as with its ability to forecast and give advice.
- Data-driven decision-making — artificial intelligence offers the ability to analyze large amounts of data and make better decisions based on it.
- Cyber-security — being a priority of both clients and institutions, proper cyber-security, especially for large entities with thousands of transactions per second, can only be accomplished with artificial intelligence solutions.
- Client analyses — artificial intelligence enables businesses to treat each client as an individual and address their specific needs instead of treating clients as a monolith.
- Automation — artificial intelligence offers the chance to automate all simple operations, saving on time, money and other resources.