The following internal policies provide for maximum cloud data security and prevent unnecessary information leaks.
- employee trainings on how to handle sensitive data in various situations
- advanced access management which compartmentalizes departments and gives them access only to the parts of the cloud infrastructure they need
- activity logs which log every detail of cloud activity, preserving a record of what each person views and changes
- working with a cloud solution provider specialized in managing sensitive data, especially for businesses without a dedicated IT team to setup and monitor the cloud system
- keeping an offline backup, not connected to an internet-enabled network