Tags Customer Experience Digital Banking Operational Efficiency
Deploying the right FinTech marketing strategy is a big challenge in an incredibly saturated market. Here are nine tricks to position FinTech marketing efforts for success:
- Go mobile with FinTech marketing initiatives –optimize websites for mobile usage; make it fun, interactive and a joy for users to browse through.
- Make social media a friend – define a target audience and meet them where they hang out the most, be that on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or whatever platform they love and use.
- Create valuable content – engaging content is and will always be the gateway to people’s hearts. There’s nothing more valuable than insightful content which educates and delights users.
- Use bold branding – modern consumers are all about engagement with a brand and feeling that a company “gets them”. Share their values with bold branding and reap the benefits.
- Engage with users – don’t forget customers need to be acknowledged and catered to. Simple engagement (be it via social media or another channel) gives them a better overall experience.
- Over deliver – in small and big ways alike, make sure customers know that there is a customer-first philosophy. And don’t forget to share memorable moments with the world.
- Choose the right channels for ads – choose the channels that are most cost-effective and easier to track from a performance point of view.
- Team up with influencers – choose the right influencers to get in front of the right customers at the right time. This is a powerful strategy that should definitely be tested out.
- Use video to educate and convert – a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is worth a thousand pictures. Use video in marketing; it’s the right thing to do.