Kiev will host the 6th SME Banking Club Conference in September 2017. The key focus this year will be on SME finance re-start in the digital era and will include a specific area dedicated to start-ups and innovations. The main topics covered during the event will be:
- SME development strategies — case studies from different countries;
- Digital banking innovations;
- SME finance and innovations;
- Agribusiness and new technologies;
- Fintech and the challenges it faces scaling up in the region.
Participants at the conference will include CEOs, board members, heads of SME departments and heads of corporate departments of banks from Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia and Kazakhstan.