- Sberbank has been one of the first financial service providers to embrace the use of social media listening (SML) to solve the problems of classical research. Here are 5 ways it is using SML right now:
Brand health tracking – Sberbank uses social media data to continuously measure consumer attitudes toward its brand.
- Consumer loyalty and satisfaction tracking – SML allows Sberbank to gather reactions to events and identify issues consumers are facing without having to go through the long, painful process of creating a survey, asking for responses and analyzing them.
- Ad hoc studies – ad hoc research is invaluable for a variety of tasks, including identifying consumer needs, analyzing user patterns, determining consumer segmentation, analyzing the effectiveness of digital platforms and conducting competitive analyses.
- Trend monitoring – Sberbank is a firm believer in the potential of SML to identify and analyze emerging trends.
- Market model data – SML data is allowing Sberbank to build models for more effective market interactions.